CCT Solutions Event page
Meet CCT Experts, Architects and Partners at our tradeshow events
Get deep insights into Omni Channel concepts attending our Webinars
IAUG - Webcast
1st September 2021
The changes of customer behavior and technology during the past years provide a unique opportunity for contact centers to modernize their customer experience, agent workspace and security posture with solutions that easily integrate into existing systems. Please join this educational webinar covering market trends and capabilities of secure biometrics and omni-channel workflows.
In this session, we’ll discuss:
• Using biometrics (facial, voice, fingerprint) for secure voice and chat interactions.
• Improving bot containment with more secure transactions like PCI compliant payments.
• Enabling contextual screen pops for transfers from voice bots and chat bots to live agents.
• Logging customer journey and context in CRM applications to unlock advanced analytics.
• Utilizing biometrics internally to confirm the identity of at home and offshore agents.
• Increasing outbound live answer rates via pre call SMS and application notifications.
Duke Bond - Director of Sales, Americas, CCT Solutions
Brett Shockley - CEO, Journey ID
Uwe Kreuter - CEO, CCT Solutions
Alex Shockley - President, Journey ID
Julie Runda - Marketing Director, Journey ID
Meet us at ICMI Expo
7 - 9 September in Dallas 2021
ICMI Contact Center Expo 2021
Dallas Sheraton | Dallas, TX
at booth 614
The diverse, knowledgeable speakers will inspire you.
Expert and experienced, the inspirational keynote speakers will heighten you and your team’s awareness around the pillars of success: organizational excellence, unflappable leadership, and a healthy, productive culture. You’ll bear witness to the power of coming together and the impact it can have on your career, your team, and your business.
The digital networking is like no other.
Whether you participate in an online chat, online discussion group, roundtable discussion or let AI powered matchmaking do the work you'll be sure to connect with like minded professionals who want to share best practices and learn from each other.
Meet us at Enterprise Connect
27-29 September in Orlando, FL
Automated interaction solutions with CCT ContactPro Omni & Conversational AI
for an excellent customer experience, cut cost, increase revenue
manage customer satisfaction easily.
Meet us at IAUG - AVAYA ENGAGE 2021
December 12-15, 2021 | Orlando, FL
Avaya ENGAGE connects you to the products, solutions, people, and ideas that are advancing the communications technology industry.
Four days of insightful keynotes, practical learning labs, vendor presentations on the latest technology and products, and face-to-face discussions with the leading industry thought leaders.
CCT ContactPro Omni V6 is now available see an update on whats new !
Webinar June 17th at 1PM U.S. central time
we are very excited to announce CCT ContactPro Omni V6 general availability. Please join us for a session to see our smart enhancements and intelligent handling capabilities, to rise customer satisfaction, cut cost and drive revenue growth.
Here are some of the new incredible feature highlights:
- Modern Browser based Web Client for all Channels with WebRTC
- Support for Avaya & Multivendor
- Voice Inbound and Outbound Campaign Management
- Integrated Callback with IVR and Web featuring
- Twilio and Avaya AAEP
- New Channel integration for SMS Inbound and Outbound
- Integration of WhatsApp Business Gateway support
- ChatBot enriched with Conversational AI Integration
- with Cognigy AI and Google Dialogflow
- Support for Avaya Aura 8.1.3 Support (DevConnect compliant) Avaya WebGateway Support, Avaya POM 4.0 Support
- Dashboard, Wallboard and Reporting with enhanced ContactPro Analytics Browser
Bots, Bots, Bots: Improve Customer Service with AI & Omni-Channel
Webinar May 21st at 1PM U.S. central time
Thank you very much for your interest in our recent webinar
Bots, Bots, Bots: Improve Customer Service with AI & Omni-Channel.
Please find a link to access our video library with this webinar recording